Department of Policy Analysis and Management, Cornell University, 120 Martha Van Rensselaer Hall, Ithaca, NY 14853 (SS589@Cornell.edu).
The Specter of Divorce: Views From Working- and Middle-Class Cohabitors
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
© 2011 by the National Council on Family Relations
Special Issue: RELATIONSHIP DISSOLUTION WITHIN A CONTEMPORARY CONTEXT: IMPLICATIONS FOR EDUCATION, PRACTICE AND POLICY
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 602–616, December 2011
How to Cite
Miller, A. J., Sassler, S. and Kusi-Appouh, D. (2011), The Specter of Divorce: Views From Working- and Middle-Class Cohabitors. Family Relations, 60: 602–616. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2011.00671.x
Department of Development Sociology, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853.
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!