Relationship-Specific Investments, Family Chaos, and Cohabitation Dissolution Following a Nonmarital Birth
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2011
© 2011 by the National Council on Family Relations
Special Issue: RELATIONSHIP DISSOLUTION WITHIN A CONTEMPORARY CONTEXT: IMPLICATIONS FOR EDUCATION, PRACTICE AND POLICY
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 586–601, December 2011
How to Cite
Kamp Dush, C. M. (2011), Relationship-Specific Investments, Family Chaos, and Cohabitation Dissolution Following a Nonmarital Birth. Family Relations, 60: 586–601. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2011.00672.x
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!