Human Development and Family Studies, 118 South Henderson Building, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802.
Are Difficulties Balancing Work and Family Associated With Subsequent Fertility?
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2012 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 16–30, February 2012
How to Cite
Liu, S. and Hynes, K. (2012), Are Difficulties Balancing Work and Family Associated With Subsequent Fertility?. Family Relations, 61: 16–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2011.00677.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!