“Parenting About Peace”: Exploring Taiwanese Parents' and Children's Perceptions in a Shared Political and Sociocultural Context
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2012 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 115–128, February 2012
How to Cite
Deng, L.-Y. F. (2012), “Parenting About Peace”: Exploring Taiwanese Parents' and Children's Perceptions in a Shared Political and Sociocultural Context. Family Relations, 61: 115–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2011.00684.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!