Department of Psychology, University of California, Riverside, 900 University Ave., Riverside, CA 92521.
Observed Gender Differences in African American Mother-Child Relationships and Child Behavior
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2012 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 129–141, February 2012
How to Cite
Mandara, J., Murray, C. B., Telesford, J. M., Varner, F. A. and Richman, S. B. (2012), Observed Gender Differences in African American Mother-Child Relationships and Child Behavior. Family Relations, 61: 129–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2011.00688.x
Psychology Department, University of California, Berkeley, 3210 Tolman Hall, Berkeley, CA 94720-1650.
Center for the Study of Black Youth in Context, University of Michigan School of Education, 610 E. University Ave., Rm. 1323, Ann Arbor, MI 48109.
Human Development and Social Policy, Northwestern University, 2120 Campus Drive, Evanston, IL 60208.
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!