Department of Psychology, University of California, Riverside, 900 University Ave., Riverside, CA 92521.
Observed Gender Differences in African American Mother-Child Relationships and Child Behavior
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2012 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 129–141, February 2012
How to Cite
Mandara, J., Murray, C. B., Telesford, J. M., Varner, F. A. and Richman, S. B. (2012), Observed Gender Differences in African American Mother-Child Relationships and Child Behavior. Family Relations, 61: 129–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2011.00688.x
Psychology Department, University of California, Berkeley, 3210 Tolman Hall, Berkeley, CA 94720-1650.
Center for the Study of Black Youth in Context, University of Michigan School of Education, 610 E. University Ave., Rm. 1323, Ann Arbor, MI 48109.
Human Development and Social Policy, Northwestern University, 2120 Campus Drive, Evanston, IL 60208.
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!