5111 Battery Lane, Bethesda, MD 20814.
The Family Impact Lens: A Family-Focused, Evidence-Informed Approach to Policy and Practice
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
© 2012 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 514–531, July 2012
How to Cite
Bogenschneider, K., Little, O. M., Ooms, T., Benning, S., Cadigan, K. and Corbett, T. (2012), The Family Impact Lens: A Family-Focused, Evidence-Informed Approach to Policy and Practice. Family Relations, 61: 514–531. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2012.00704.x
University of Minnesota, Children, Youth & Family Consortium, 200 Oak Street SE, McNamara #270A, Minneapolis, MN 55455-2009.
Institute for Research on Poverty, 1180 Observatory Drive, 3424 Social Science Building, Madison, WI 53706.
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!