Department of Human Development and Family Studies, 411 Gentry Hall, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO 65211.
Communication Technology and Postdivorce Coparenting
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2012
© 2012 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 397–409, July 2012
How to Cite
Ganong, L. H., Coleman, M., Feistman, R., Jamison, T. and Stafford Markham, M. (2012), Communication Technology and Postdivorce Coparenting. Family Relations, 61: 397–409. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2012.00706.x
Department of Human Development and Family Studies, 314 Gentry Hall, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO.
School of Family Studies and Human Services, Kansas State University, 101 Tullis, Salina, KS 67201.
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!