Department of Human Development, Washington State University, 524 Johnson Tower, P.O. Box 644852, Pullman, WA 99164-4852.
Relationally Aggressive Media Exposure and Children's Normative Beliefs: Does Parental Mediation Matter?
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
© 2012 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 488–500, July 2012
How to Cite
Ruh Linder, J. and Werner, N. E. (2012), Relationally Aggressive Media Exposure and Children's Normative Beliefs: Does Parental Mediation Matter?. Family Relations, 61: 488–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2012.00707.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!