Office of Institutional Research and Planning, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43210.
New Parents' Facebook Use at the Transition to Parenthood
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
© 2012 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 455–469, July 2012
How to Cite
Bartholomew, M. K., Schoppe-Sullivan, S. J., Glassman, M., Kamp Dush, C. M. and Sullivan, J. M. (2012), New Parents' Facebook Use at the Transition to Parenthood. Family Relations, 61: 455–469. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2012.00708.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!