School of Family Studies and Human Services, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS 66506.
Examining the Relationship Between Financial Issues and Divorce
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 615–628, October 2012
How to Cite
Dew, J., Britt, S. and Huston, S. (2012), Examining the Relationship Between Financial Issues and Divorce. Family Relations, 61: 615–628. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2012.00715.x
Personal Financial Planning, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX 79409.
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content1
- 2Lesbian and Heterosexual Adoptive Mothers’ Experiences of Relationship Dissolution, Sex Roles, 2015, 73, 3-4, 141, , , ,
- 3The Intergenerational Transmission of Financial Stress and Relationship Outcomes, Marriage & Family Review, 2015,, , , , ,
- 5Relationship Quality Among Young Couples from an Economic and Gender Perspective, Journal of Family and Economic Issues, 2014, 35, 2, 241, ,
- 6What Are Couples Saying About Relationship Education? A Content Analysis, Journal of Couple & Relationship Therapy, 2014, 13, 3, 177, , , , ,