Frank Porter Graham Child Development Institute, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC 27599.
Parenting, Race, and Socioeconomic Status: Links to School Readiness
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 657–670, October 2012
How to Cite
Dotterer, A. M., Iruka, I. U. and Pungello, E. (2012), Parenting, Race, and Socioeconomic Status: Links to School Readiness. Family Relations, 61: 657–670. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2012.00716.x
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!