Department of Human Development and Family Studies, Auburn University, 203 Spidle Hall, Auburn, AL 36849.
Does Couple and Relationship Education Work for Individuals in Stepfamilies? A Meta-analytic Study
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 756–769, December 2012
How to Cite
Lucier-Greer, M. and Adler-Baeder, F. (2012), Does Couple and Relationship Education Work for Individuals in Stepfamilies? A Meta-analytic Study. Family Relations, 61: 756–769. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2012.00728.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!