Association for Public Health, Methadone Maintenance Treatment program, Ashdod, Israel.
“I’ve Fixed Things Up”: Paternal Identity of Substance-Dependent Fathers
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 893–908, December 2012
How to Cite
Peled, E., Gavriel-Fried, B. and Katz, N. (2012), “I’ve Fixed Things Up”: Paternal Identity of Substance-Dependent Fathers. Family Relations, 61: 893–908. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2012.00729.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!