Present address: Department of Psychology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84112.
Relationship Interventions During the Transition to Parenthood: Issues of Timing and Efficacy
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 770–783, December 2012
How to Cite
Trillingsgaard, T., Baucom, K. J.W., Heyman, R. E. and Elklit, A. (2012), Relationship Interventions During the Transition to Parenthood: Issues of Timing and Efficacy. Family Relations, 61: 770–783. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2012.00730.x
Department of Cariology and Comprehensive Care, New York University, 345 East 24th Street, 2S-VA, New York, NY 10010.
Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Southern Denmark, Campusvej 55, Dk-5230 Odense M, Denmark.
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!