Lynne Vernon-Feagans, Martha J. Cox, Clancy Blair, Peg Burchinal, Linda Burton, Keith Crnic, Ann Crouter, Patricia Garrett-Peters, Mark Greenberg,Stephanie Lanza, W. Roger Mills-Koonce, Debra Skinner, Cynthia Stifter, Emily Werner, and Michael Willoughby.
Mother-Grandmother Conflict, Negative Parenting, and Young Children's Social Development in Multigenerational Families
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 864–877, December 2012
How to Cite
Barnett, M. A., Mills-Koonce, W. R., Gustafsson, H., Cox, M. and Family Life Project Key Investigators (2012), Mother-Grandmother Conflict, Negative Parenting, and Young Children's Social Development in Multigenerational Families. Family Relations, 61: 864–877. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2012.00731.x
Center for Developmental Science, University of North Carolina–Chapel Hill, 100 E. Franklin St., Campus Box 8115, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-8115.
Department of Psychology, University of North Carolina–Chapel Hill, Davie Hall, Campus Box 3270, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3270.
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!