The University of Texas at San Antonio, Department of Sociology, College of Liberal and Fine Arts, One UTSA Circle, San Antonio, TX 78249.
“All Colors and Hues”: An Autoethnography of a Multiethnic Family's Strategies for Bilingualism and Multiculturalism
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 109–124, February 2013
How to Cite
Kennedy, K. D. and Romo, H. D. (2013), “All Colors and Hues”: An Autoethnography of a Multiethnic Family's Strategies for Bilingualism and Multiculturalism. Family Relations, 62: 109–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2012.00742.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!