University of North Carolina at Greensboro, 248 Stone Building, P.O. Box 26170, Greensboro, NC 27402-6170.
Racial Socialization of Biracial Youth: Maternal Messages and Approaches to Address Discrimination
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 140–153, February 2013
How to Cite
Rollins, A. and Hunter, A. G. (2013), Racial Socialization of Biracial Youth: Maternal Messages and Approaches to Address Discrimination. Family Relations, 62: 140–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2012.00748.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!