Multiracial Children and Poverty: Evidence From the Early Childhood Longitudinal Study of Kindergartners
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 175–189, February 2013
How to Cite
Bratter, J. and Kimbro, R. T. (2013), Multiracial Children and Poverty: Evidence From the Early Childhood Longitudinal Study of Kindergartners. Family Relations, 62: 175–189. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2012.00750.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!