Step In or Stay Out? Parents' Roles in Adolescent Siblings' Relationships
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2004
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 746–760, August 2000
How to Cite
McHale, S. M., Updegraff, K. A., Tucker, C. J. and Crouter, A. C. (2000), Step In or Stay Out? Parents' Roles in Adolescent Siblings' Relationships. Journal of Marriage and Family, 62: 746–760. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2000.00746.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!