*The Ernest W. Burgess Award is given biennially by the National Council on Family Relations to recognize career contributions to the development of knowledge in family research.
Beyond the Nuclear Family: The Increasing Importance of Multigenerational Bonds
THE BURGESS AWARD LECTURE*
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2004
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 1–16, February 2001
How to Cite
Bengtson, V. L. (2001), Beyond the Nuclear Family: The Increasing Importance of Multigenerational Bonds. Journal of Marriage and Family, 63: 1–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2001.00001.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!