Delayed Parental Divorce: How Much Do Children Benefit?
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2004
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 446–457, May 2001
How to Cite
Furstenberg, F. F. and Kiernan, K. E. (2001), Delayed Parental Divorce: How Much Do Children Benefit?. Journal of Marriage and Family, 63: 446–457. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2001.00446.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!