Child-Care Usage and Mother-Infant “Quality Time”
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2004
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 16–26, February 2002
How to Cite
Booth, C. L., Clarke-Stewart, K. A., Vandell, D. L., McCartney, K. and Owen, M. T. (2002), Child-Care Usage and Mother-Infant “Quality Time”. Journal of Marriage and Family, 64: 16–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2002.00016.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!