Becoming Custodial Dads: Exploring Parenting Among Low-Income and Working-Class African American Fathers
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2004
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 116–129, February 2002
How to Cite
Hamer, J. and Marchioro, K. (2002), Becoming Custodial Dads: Exploring Parenting Among Low-Income and Working-Class African American Fathers. Journal of Marriage and Family, 64: 116–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2002.00116.x
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!