Toward a Greater Understanding of the Cohabitation Effect: Premarital Cohabitation and Marital Communication
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2004
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 180–192, February 2002
How to Cite
Cohan, C. L. and Kleinbaum, S. (2002), Toward a Greater Understanding of the Cohabitation Effect: Premarital Cohabitation and Marital Communication. Journal of Marriage and Family, 64: 180–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2002.00180.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!