Intergenerational Ambivalence: Further Steps in Theory and Research
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 585–593, August 2002
How to Cite
Lüscher, K. (2002), Intergenerational Ambivalence: Further Steps in Theory and Research. Journal of Marriage and Family, 64: 585–593. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2002.00585.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!