Transitions to Caregiving, Gender, and Psychological Well-Being: A Prospective U.S. National Study
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 657–667, August 2002
How to Cite
Marks, N. F., Lambert, J. D. and Choi, H. (2002), Transitions to Caregiving, Gender, and Psychological Well-Being: A Prospective U.S. National Study. Journal of Marriage and Family, 64: 657–667. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2002.00657.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!