Relationship Dissolution as a Life Stage Transition: Effects on Sexual Attitudes and Behaviors
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 898–914, November 2002
How to Cite
Wade, L. D. and DeLamater, J. D. (2002), Relationship Dissolution as a Life Stage Transition: Effects on Sexual Attitudes and Behaviors. Journal of Marriage and Family, 64: 898–914. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2002.00898.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!