Marital Relationships Following the Korean Economic Crisis: Applying the Family Stress Model
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 316–325, May 2003
How to Cite
Kwon, H.-K., Rueter, M. A., Lee, M.-S., Koh, S. and Ok, S. W. (2003), Marital Relationships Following the Korean Economic Crisis: Applying the Family Stress Model. Journal of Marriage and Family, 65: 316–325. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00316.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!