Neighborhood Structure, Social Organization, and Number of Short-Term Sexual Partnerships
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2004
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 730–745, August 2003
How to Cite
Browning, C. R. and Olinger-Wilbon, M. (2003), Neighborhood Structure, Social Organization, and Number of Short-Term Sexual Partnerships. Journal of Marriage and Family, 65: 730–745. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00730.x
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!