Family Life With Children With Disabilities: The Key Role of Rehabilitation
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2004
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 818–833, November 2003
How to Cite
Rogers, M. L. and Hogan, D. P. (2003), Family Life With Children With Disabilities: The Key Role of Rehabilitation. Journal of Marriage and Family, 65: 818–833. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00818.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!