Department of Sociology, The Pennsylvania State University, 404 Oswald Tower, University Park, PA 16802-6207 (email@example.com).
Dollars, Dependency, and Divorce: Four Perspectives on the Role of Wives’ Income
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2004
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 59–74, February 2004
How to Cite
Rogers, S. J. (2004), Dollars, Dependency, and Divorce: Four Perspectives on the Role of Wives’ Income. Journal of Marriage and Family, 66: 59–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2004.00005.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!