Family Structure and Child Well-Being: The Significance of Parental Cohabitation
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2004
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 351–367, May 2004
How to Cite
Brown, S. L. (2004), Family Structure and Child Well-Being: The Significance of Parental Cohabitation. Journal of Marriage and Family, 66: 351–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2004.00025.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!