Department of Family and Child Ecology, 107 Human Ecology, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824-1030.
Developmental Processes in African American Families: An Application of McLoyd’s Theoretical Model
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2006
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 320–331, May 2006
How to Cite
Nievar, M. A. and Luster, T. (2006), Developmental Processes in African American Families: An Application of McLoyd’s Theoretical Model. Journal of Marriage and Family, 68: 320–331. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2006.00255.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!