Statistics Sweden, Demographic Analysis and Gender Equality, Box 24300, SE-104 51 Stockholm, Sweden.
Parents’ Workplace Situation and Fathers’ Parental Leave Use
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2006
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 363–372, May 2006
How to Cite
Bygren, M. and Duvander, A.-Z. (2006), Parents’ Workplace Situation and Fathers’ Parental Leave Use. Journal of Marriage and Family, 68: 363–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2006.00258.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!