Department of Sociology and Anthropology, California State University—Bakersfield, 9001 Stockdale Highway, DDH AA209, Bakersfield, CA 93311-1099.
The Best Laid Plans: Expectations, Preferences, and Stability of Child-Care Arrangements
Article first published online: 10 APR 2006
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 373–393, May 2006
How to Cite
Gordon, R. A. and Högnäs, R. S. (2006), The Best Laid Plans: Expectations, Preferences, and Stability of Child-Care Arrangements. Journal of Marriage and Family, 68: 373–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2006.00259.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!