School of Psychology, Georgia Institute of Technology, 654 Cherry Street, Atlanta, GA 30332-0170.
Division of Labor in German Dual-Earner Families: Testing Equity Theoretical Hypotheses
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2006
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 870–882, November 2006
How to Cite
Klumb, P., Hoppmann, C. and Staats, M. (2006), Division of Labor in German Dual-Earner Families: Testing Equity Theoretical Hypotheses. Journal of Marriage and Family, 68: 870–882. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2006.00301.x
Department of Psychologie, University of Fribourg, Rue de Faucigny 2, 1700 Fribourg, Switzerland.
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!