Department of Sociology, National Taiwan University, No. 1 Section 4, Roosevelt Road, Taipei, Taiwan 105.
Gender, Sibship Structure, and Educational Inequality in Taiwan: Son Preference Revisited
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2006
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 1057–1068, November 2006
How to Cite
Yu, W.-h. and Su, K.-h. (2006), Gender, Sibship Structure, and Educational Inequality in Taiwan: Son Preference Revisited. Journal of Marriage and Family, 68: 1057–1068. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2006.00313.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!