Not Crossing the “Extra Line”: How Cohabitors With Children View Their Unions
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2006
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 68, Issue 5, pages 1117–1131, December 2006
How to Cite
Reed, J. M. (2006), Not Crossing the “Extra Line”: How Cohabitors With Children View Their Unions. Journal of Marriage and Family, 68: 1117–1131. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2006.00318.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!