Department of Psychology and Human Development, Peabody College #512, Vanderbilt University, 230 Appleton Place, Nashville, TN 37203-5701.
Child, Parent, and Situational Correlates of Familial Ethnic/Race Socialization
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2006
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 14–25, February 2007
How to Cite
Brown, T. N., Tanner-Smith, E. E., Lesane-Brown, C. L. and Ezell, M. E. (2007), Child, Parent, and Situational Correlates of Familial Ethnic/Race Socialization. Journal of Marriage and Family, 69: 14–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2006.00339.x-i1
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!