School of Social Family Dynamics, Arizona State University, P.O. Box 873701, Tempe, AZ 85287.
Interparental Relations, Maternal Employment, and Fathering in Mexican American Families
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2007
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 26–39, February 2007
How to Cite
Formoso, D., Gonzales, N. A., Barrera, M. and Dumka, L. E. (2007), Interparental Relations, Maternal Employment, and Fathering in Mexican American Families. Journal of Marriage and Family, 69: 26–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2006.00341.x
Diana Formoso is now at the Mailman Center for Child Development (D-820), Department of Pediatrics, University of Miami, P.O. Box 016820, 1601 NW 12th Avenue, Miami, FL 33101.
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!