Department of Sociology, Population Studies and Training Center, Brown University, Providence, RI 02912 (Blessing_Mberu@brown.edu).
Household Structure and Living Conditions in Nigeria
Article first published online: 8 APR 2007
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 513–527, May 2007
How to Cite
Mberu, B. U. (2007), Household Structure and Living Conditions in Nigeria. Journal of Marriage and Family, 69: 513–527. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2007.00380.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!