Department of Psychiatry and Behavioural Neurosciences & Offord Centre for Child Studies, McMaster University, Chedoke Campus, Central Building 306, Hamilton, Ontario L8N 3Z5, Canada (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Family Structure and Child Mortality in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cross-National Effects of Polygyny
Article first published online: 8 APR 2007
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 528–543, May 2007
How to Cite
Omariba, D. W. R. and Boyle, M. H. (2007), Family Structure and Child Mortality in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cross-National Effects of Polygyny. Journal of Marriage and Family, 69: 528–543. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2007.00381.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!