Department of Sociology of Education, University of Bern, Muesmattstrasse 27, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland.
Parent-Child Value Similarity: The Role of Zeitgeist
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2007
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 778–792, August 2007
How to Cite
Boehnke, K., Hadjar, A. and Baier, D. (2007), Parent-Child Value Similarity: The Role of Zeitgeist. Journal of Marriage and Family, 69: 778–792. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2007.00405.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!