The Department of Psychology, University of Virginia, 102 Gilmer Hall, P.O. Box 400400, Charlottesville, VA 22904.
A Genetically Informed Study of the Intergenerational Transmission of Marital Instability
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2007
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 793–809, August 2007
How to Cite
D’Onofrio, B. M., Turkheimer, E., Emery, R. E., Harden, K. P., Slutske, W. S., Heath, A. C., Madden, P. A. F. and Martin, N. G. (2007), A Genetically Informed Study of the Intergenerational Transmission of Marital Instability. Journal of Marriage and Family, 69: 793–809. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2007.00406.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!