Perceived Marginalization and the Prediction of Romantic Relationship Stability
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2007
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 1036–1049, November 2007
How to Cite
Lehmiller, J. J. and Agnew, C. R. (2007), Perceived Marginalization and the Prediction of Romantic Relationship Stability. Journal of Marriage and Family, 69: 1036–1049. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2007.00429.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!