Population Institute, University of the Philippines, Palma Hall, Diliman, Quezon City 1101, Philippines.
Cohabitation in the Philippines: Attitudes and Behaviors Among Young Women and Men
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2007
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 69, Issue 5, pages 1244–1256, December 2007
How to Cite
Williams, L., Kabamalan, M. and Ogena, N. (2007), Cohabitation in the Philippines: Attitudes and Behaviors Among Young Women and Men. Journal of Marriage and Family, 69: 1244–1256. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2007.00444.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!