Department of Sociology, University of British Columbia, 6303 NW Marine Drive Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V6T1Z1 (Sean.Lauer@ubc.ca).
Managing Money in Marriage: Multilevel and Cross-National Effects of the Breadwinner Role
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2007
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 69, Issue 5, pages 1307–1325, December 2007
How to Cite
Yodanis, C. and Lauer, S. (2007), Managing Money in Marriage: Multilevel and Cross-National Effects of the Breadwinner Role. Journal of Marriage and Family, 69: 1307–1325. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2007.00449.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!