Pacific Institute for Research and Evaluation, 11720 Beltsville Drive, Suite 900, Calverton, MD 20705.
Parenting Practices and Adolescent Sexual Behavior: A Longitudinal Study
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2008
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 97–112, February 2008
How to Cite
Bersamin, M., Todd, M., Fisher, D. A., Hill, D. L., Grube, J. W. and Walker, S. (2008), Parenting Practices and Adolescent Sexual Behavior: A Longitudinal Study. Journal of Marriage and Family, 70: 97–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2007.00464.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!