Psychological Implications of Motherhood and Fatherhood in Midlife: Evidence From Sibling Models
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2008
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 168–181, February 2008
How to Cite
Pudrovska, T. (2008), Psychological Implications of Motherhood and Fatherhood in Midlife: Evidence From Sibling Models. Journal of Marriage and Family, 70: 168–181. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2007.00469.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!